The Golden Log
Sports & Activity
Tae Kwon Dumb
Gaming Lessons (courtesy of our book Lesson Mania! on sale now!)
- When playing a game of hide & go seek, no matter which position you are in, it is best to get up & walk away.
- As bright as night I will never understand how board games entertain people
- When competing on a game show, remember nothing is real.
- Hide & go seek gone wrong: You have a skeleton in your closet.
- When you are on the rim eat a tiger for 18 points.
- The number one excuse to cheat at video games: "I prefer the experience of the game to the challenge."
- Rock, Paper, Scissors isn't so good for settling disputes when you use the real rocks, cutting white paper, & extra sharp scissors.
- People who get trapped in a maze never seem to say "I'm aMazed!" They should!
- Emperor MAR on Jeopardy: "What is the answer?"
- A. I never tell anyone anything?
B. Any questions? Except this one.
C. Can you answer this question?
- I played magnet darts once. That may have been the only time.
- Are you good at darts? I mean good enough that I should be worried.
- Book Drinking Tip: Drinking Books may seem like fun & games. But the next time you Drink a Book, think about the people who worked so hard to Milk that Logs & you will appreciate it more.
- Emperor MAR: choose a prize
Snow White: umm a million dollars
Emperor MAR: hmm I can't even get that much in fake monopoly money
- I don't like puzzles I'll tell you why because the box already shows you what it looks like. There's no surprise at the end.
It's like "Ah 8 hours but I'm finally finished." And honestly the box looks better because there are no cracks in it.
I'd love to see a puzzle box with the wrong pieces in the box.
- The most addicting game I ever played was Taste the White Powder®
- Con Test, the game show where you guess who's been to jail before based on their life experiences.