|Saturday, January 9, 2010
Links: View on Dilbert.com
|Saturday, January 16, 2010|
New Find the Irony:
Turn right at the next left.
If you're going to leave that on turn it off.
Links: Find the Irony
Jibber Jabber 2009 Completed:
* I'm glad we got big toes instead of thumbs
on our feet because if we had thumbs on our feet we could only count to
16, or 16 +4.
* I'm like that good kinda good when good isn't bad.
* When looking at duplicate photos.
"Wow how did you stand still that long?"
* The Titanic sank on my wife's birthday.
On my birthday a joint American–French expedition located the wreck of the Titanic.
* Letters never sent. Letters never written.
* Do you enjoy having hours of enjoyment?
* Foot start
* Unbrella? This doesn't look like a brella to me but I guess that's the point.
* Rice less
* You're my friend right? You'll read my comedy magazine won't you?
http://piemerica.org/pfo/pmag/pm4/info.html If you won't then I'll
reveal that Keith Apicary is the real you and that Nathan Barnatt is
the real character! Oh no, I just revealed it. Now my threat won't
work.. unless I make you forget about it. Hey look over there! There's
a MySpace ad on facebook! ... hahaha sucker..
* I was just thinking that right now.
* I have too many Ids in my wallet. Who is this guy?
* I am wearing a costume. I'm dressed up as my friend Allan dressed up like me. He has a really good costume.
* This is the under time of the mofling race?
* I was there in the picture and I saw through the screen.
* *non-descript emoticon*
* Out of the numbers 3 & 1 which is your favorite and why?
* you bussing that egg heart?
* ain't a lock press the on
* I like listen to the wind of nature and the birds who eat bird in surprising places
* You want to be a smash hit? Hit something now and smash it!
* When I eat eggs they go to my legs they make me feel like I'm walking on pegs
Links: Jibber Jabber 2009
Reverse Nosey - One who unneccissarily tells others details of their own life.
Links: Piemerican Lingo
Piemerica 2009 Year in Review, Updates, Lesson, & Lyric Stats Updated
|Wednesday, January 20, 2010|
Script Bits Page:
Massive page of unused scripted exchanges from over the years.
Links: Script Bits
Chat Takes 2004 & 2009 Updated:
Links: Chat Takes 2004 & 2009
||& lastly I've already got a really cool personality, dirtbag!
*walks off mumbling commercial ad campaign slogans & tv catch phrases...*
sogladyouremine- Why are you wearing the same clothes from 2000-2003?
flying hat- I was making fun of poor people & then I wen't broke
||Stranger: What brings you to this website?
Emperor MAR: http & tcip brought me here on the technical side
Stranger: yeahhh i kno
Emperor MAR: you have too many h's but not enough w's
Emperor MAR: here are some for you
Emperor MAR: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Emperor MAR: use them wisely (originally I just had a lot of u's but I converted them up into w's)
Stranger: how are the squares?
Emperor MAR: surprisingly round
Tight fence hard to limber, When
your conclusion just won't end,
Have You seen the floor? (features recorded rendition by SarahEmily of Blogtv)
|Thursday, January 21, 2010
New Comedy Quotes Collection:
1. Someone should sue Starbucks. They sell litterable litter, literally.
2. I don't ever try anything new or old. I get things done.
3. This is how I how now.
4. I lost all concept of time last.. um... uh..
5. I only have one arm (on my left side).
6. How many times has someone asked you this question?
7. Anyone who runs into idiots isn't good at running.
8. I'm tired of their he and she-nanigans how many times do they have to be nan?
9. My doctor says yes but not relating to that question.
10. I'm a real vocabulary buff. In fact I just finished reading
the English dictionary. I didn't like it though. It wasn't wordy enough
for me. Next time I'll read the Spanish-English dictionary, that has a
lot more words.
11. When it comes to poetry I'm not poetic I'm poeattit.
12. I like to mess up mess halls to be literal and then I convert them into halls.
13. I could invent a parachute for a parakeet and call the bird a paraparakeet.
14. Ge-off: A woman from the Current in St. Louis took this picture.
Emperor MAR: How did you get the picture back?
15. Amnesia is a strange thing. It makes me wonder if I've had
it before because how would I remember if I did? There seems to be no
way of knowing.
16. Ge-off: Hope to see you in the past?
Emperor MAR: Oh yeah seeing me in
the past is the easiest way to see me if you already know me.
17. You're so great that on an alphabetic scale with A being the worst you'd be asleep.
18. Food for thought if you can fit it in your tum
19. (While Looking at the night sky). Which one are these stars is the sun?
20. Every time I sleep I live a dream.
Links: Enornal Twenty-Sevenitude
|Friday, January 22, 2010
Top 10 Lessons of 2009 (For the 9th anniversary of lessons)
10. If you're afraid of loosing your home you really
should have bought a bigger house. Most people's houses are very easy
9. Always keep your priorities straight unless one of your priorities is bending.
8. Don't let the cat out of the bag or people will know you're not a good pet owner.
7. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen or just open the fridge.
6. If you're eaten out of house and home don't build your house out of gingerbread next time.
5. When someone says to you, "It's a small world." tell them to go take a walk.
4. Oven mitts are the best things to catch hot ovens with but you still shouldn't be playing catch with ovens.
3. Sometimes life really stinks but death always smells worse.
2. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, except when your child goes missing.
1. In athletics often pros are cons.
Links: Top 10 Lessons of 2009
|Saturday, January 30, 2010
Previously unavailable free downloads and new stream
options of the MARS albums Sound Without Effect, Yestermorrow, No Answers Are Worth These Questions, Zeatin Cur Parquet, Q
& A & Z