April 12-Saturday, April 17,
Lesson Mania Week 2010
Jibber Jabber 2010 Established:
* How many numbers are in a 10? 2
* Is one the highest number since 1st place is the best?
* Do you ever wonder why people wonder about things?
* I, as a Food Dood (fat guy who loves food), haven't even dreamed
about eating in my sleep (except in actual dreams).
* New Net Slang: ">>" for "Right Right"
* My real world name is Michael I know it is a rare name you probably
haven't heard of it.
* How many times can I say comb in the single instance of me saying
comb? I think it is one.
* Where Wolf
* When you are in the mirror how do you know it is you talking and not
* Train whisk unfurling
* Budget knocking pellets
* You for an uneight
* Where were your teeth yesterday?
* How many bugs are in this sentence?
* A leader is someone who intentionally guides another or others
utilizing his or her collective wisdom, knowledge, experience, and
* Alot of people worry about getting old. No matter how old you get
there will always be a lot of people out there older than you. The
problem is that the longer you live the more people are born and thus
younger than you and the people older than you start dying off.
* It is invisible except for the solid part.
* A blink is two simultaneous winks.
* How many people are just one of you?
* How many keys are on your keyboard? Wow how many cars or houses do
* Do you like to answer questions in sequence?
* To someone wearing Headphones: Hey man, why does your necklace
start in your ears?
* You can call me anytime except now and the past.
* How many friends do you have? Name zero of them.
* Chronologically what is your first name?
* How many times a day do you eat lunch?
* My star power is too much because I got a star in cereal and a power
munch consumed it.
* Have you ever wished you were dead and it came true but you had 3
wishes so here you are now?
* This song sucks, it is too short.. oh wait it is still going.
* I have lived long enough to know how to die.
* So if you are afraid of heights then you fall asleep in caves?
* I can sound like forks if I bang them together.
* I wish I had an acquaintance who frequently utilized the phrase "my
friend" so that I may feel well liked.
* Have you ever high fived your clock at five o'clock?
* her blanket is a storch that takes the computer under the linen horse
* I like your chair, I hate it so much!
April 19, 2010
New Comedy Quotes Collection:
No Census Is Worth These Questions
1. I'm taking a reverse census. Where are you not from?
2. There were here. Where?
3. Which one of you is the other one?
4. If you can read this say "I can't read."
5. Have you met your friends yet?
6. Name someone you've never even heard of.
7. Do you make your own hair, do you grow it yourself?
8. How many books are in your eyebrow?(Zero is the obvious answer).
9. If you had no face would you be able to face in a given direction?
10. Does your clock talk? Does it tell time? Well if it tells time it
11. If <3 is love is >3 hate?
12. How old was earth on the last Earth Day, that is its birthday right?
13. How long is now?
14. Is this that thing I've heard so none about?
15. Byron Inc? That guy misspelled ink on his sign why would anyone
want to buy ink from him now?
16. Hey it has been a while, is one still a number?
No Questions Are Worth These Answers
1. Yo yo yo, that is my new invention its the sequel to the yoyo.
2. I'm so bad at rollerskating I can't even standstillerskate.
3. What is my taste in music? I prefer bluegrass to rock because grass
is more of a food.
4. I wish all Canadians would say eh like Fonzie says Eyyy!
5. I'm a man of the world. All of my clothes are imported.
My shirt was made in Gatar. My pants were made in Bangladesh. My
underwear was made in Honduras. My shoes were made in China.
6. I talk so fast, I talk at the speed of sound.
7. This is not a show but a tell.
8. Running into a Volley of Green
9. Thanks for nothin' because I like nothing.
10. This song is too mellow it should be more mtn dew.
11. Yo Imma roll out, I'll catch you on the flop side because the flip
side just doesn't do it for me.
12. I thought mirrors were me because wherever I see one there I am.
April 25, 2010
Reviews, Single Link Downloads, In Page
Streams, & All Related Artwork now on all 28 MARS releases from 2004 including the
previously unavailable Backtracking.
April 30, 2010
Reviews, Single Link Downloads, In Page
Streams, & All Related Artwork now on all 4 MARS releases from 2005 & 7 releases from 2007.