- Ego My Lego. Yummmm!
- Horses never appear in my dreams so I don't have night mares
- It seems like you would need a plane to get to an airport.
- The long arm of the law didn't catch up with me. Yes it is
- Double u or single m? w W
fall better than winter..
Emperor MAR: not for the color blind
- maXtreme, I'd eal, vocalabulary
- "Have a great day!" said the depressed man to the calendar.
- It is none of your business where I went because you didn't
ask about it.
- I'm as poor as an open door
- Two rockers get together & rock until they rock in
rocking chairs decades later.
- I will never
understand how board games entertain people
- http sounds like
- I rip cds
because I'm stron but not strong enough for the g.
- I didn't want to be selfish so I left the I out of frends
- Bad Soda
Machine: "I can't change."
- I'm not a poet.
I'm a poeman.
- Hey I'll give you another dollar if you.. whoops -Egg/Muzzz
- You've gotta see my stand up act. Yes I act like I'm funny
when I'm actually not.
- I went to Paris
Yes everything is bigger in Texas
- Being selfish is being like yourself or liking yourself too
- I don't make excuses, I just use them.
- I'm too responsible to lose weight.
- I can roll my eyes in the back of my head if I get hit get
- I bet you don't lose a lot of bets!
- shhh don't tell yourself -R4
- Are real lies the truth?
- If I had amnesia how would I remember?
- I'm not growing up I'm just growing old
- Emperor MAR on being a Christian:
I like to save the best for last that is why I'm glad death comes last.
- Sometimes I think I have two hearts because I
just feel too much.
- They say you can't trust a skinny chef but I say
you can't trust a fat chef because he eats all the good ingredients
- You should visit my Spider Vision
- If a car ran me over I'd be sad to see it go.
- Sorry I accidentally did that on purpose.
- Idea for the library's slogan: Check it out!
Kids is funny.
Bill Cosby knew it.
Sinbad knew it.
Bernie Mac knows it.
And (The Joe) knows it.
& Organized June 20, 2005.
Part I & Part II written by Emperor MAR,
From 2004 written by Emperor
Old Classics written by (The
Joe) Legend & Emperor MAR
From 2004 #1 & #6 from 2004, #2-5 from November 7, 2004
Part I & Part II from 2005
Old Classics: #1 from about 2002 , #2 thought of June 30, 2000 at Life
Way Block Party, #3 from 2002, #4 based on April 11, 2002 lesson,
#5 goes back to the 20th century, #6 & #7 are from around 2000
Enornal Fornitude Published by: P-I-G-S