- Lori loved chicken..
She also loved to breathe air although she never admitted it.
- People must think clocks are funny.. "Nine? Oh Clock you are so funny!"
- If a bird flies through a window what do you hear?
- Do you think it would hurt less if you fell asleep than if you were awake?
- What is the opposite of no? Ignorance
- My phone always says to me "I get the message"
- My watch thinks I'm a pervert because I'm always looking at it.
- My jacket is cool which is a bad thing because jackets are supposed to be warm.
- My heart races but it never wins and both are because I'm out of shape.
- I'll never forget the day I was born yet I don't remember it at all.
- I get orange & yellow mixed up. I get two & three mixed up three.
- I'm full of surprises, otherwise known as food.
- I walked by a sign that said "Slow 15 miles an hour" & I was like "Slow?! I can't go that fast to begin with!"
- I've never broken my leg before but one time a baseball bat did.
- I'm not rebelling it is normal to be bad.
- I may not be smart but I'm smart enough to act smart & act enough to smart smart.. I'm dumb.
- I don't run red lights I drive through them.
- I'm old enough to feel young again.
- This is as close as I can get to far away.
- You'll never get me copper because I ain't done nothing wrong.
- Out of all the things I've lost the thing that I was happiest to lose was weight.
- Seems like I've been learning patience for a long time...
Assembled & Organized January 5, 2006.
All written by Emperor MAR in 2005
2005 & 2006 Piemerica-Incorperated-Eternally
Enornal Fornitude Published by: P-I-G-S
If a bird flies through a window what do you hear?
Do you hear the bird cheap?
Do you hear the glass being broke?