More to Learn
More to Say
- I don't have a memory problem because I never
remember that I forgot something to begin with.
- I'm worse with names than the statue of liberty. I
just rename everyone I meet.
- I can't remember, I want to say Larry gave us this,
but that guy sucks and would never do that.
- Ugh, I hate watered down water.
- Caffeine free huh? What, that makes it cost like 15
- Which is food?
B. Not Ham
C. All of the above
- It's a cornucopia of flavors minus the cornucopia.
- Hey they got free tacos there, except it costs money.
- This tastes like dog food! And I should know, I've
eaten a lot of dogs.
- I've gained so much weight already this year I might
have to start hibernating early.
- I haven't done that since high school. And I
graduated high school 25 years ago, minus the 20. See I at least
- I'm a real vocabulary buff. In fact I just finished
reading the dictionary. I didn't like it, it wasn't wordy enough for me.
- What does the M stand for? B?
- You mean history took place in the past?
- I wouldn't pay that much for a car, mainly because I
don't have that much.
- I'm wearing shorts, although I don't know where the
second one is.
- I love team sports because one part of the crowd is
- ..At least that is what I gather after adding several
words to what he said.
Assembled & Organized October 7, 2008
All written by Emperor
MAR unless noted
Enornal Fornitude Published by: P-I-G-S