- I have an eating disorder because I eat dessert
- You're 24? Wow, you don't look a day over yesterday.
signs are too subjective. I don't know what they are telling me to stop
doing. Stop going slow, ok. Stop pressing your break, you got it boss.
Stop driving by the rules, sure.
- It's not much better because it's much worse.
- Reprise, I sent you my tales of a hollow heart, now I
fox grows like a muzzled elk horn. Water becomes a glass of torrential
consciousness. Lightning forebore a lung spouting refuge.
- Your hair based waterfall does cover your muddling
equilibrium, if I may be so bold to say so. (Which I was)
- Have you achieved threeness with excavated butter?
- Your mother is so unfavorably large that she will die
of a realistic disease.
- Yo momma is so dumb that she raised a child who tells
"Yo momma" jokes.
- Clouds, now there is something you don't see
everyday. You see them most days but not every day.
- This wind is terrible, and after I spent all that
time on my hair, y'know growing it.
- Warning! May contain trace amounts of food.
- Why can't we put our faces in a frown, then turn this
world upside down?
- Jesus lifted himself up on the cross and drew me.
Assembled & Organized January 3, 2009
All written by Emperor
MAR in 2008
For #15 see 1
John 3:16 & John 12:32
2008, 2009 Piemerica
Enornal Fornitude Published by: P-I-G-S,