- Someone should sue Starbucks. They sell litterable
- I don't ever try anything new or
old. I get things done.
- This is how I how now.
- I lost all concept of time last.. um... uh..
- I only have one arm (on my left side).
- How many times has someone asked you this question?
- Anyone who runs into idiots isn't good at running.
- I'm tired of their he and she-nanigans how many times
do they have to be nan?
- My doctor says yes but not relating to that question.
- I'm a real vocabulary buff. In fact I just finished
reading the English
dictionary. I didn't like it though. It wasn't wordy enough for me.
Next time I'll read the Spanish-English dictionary, that has a lot more
- When it comes to poetry I'm not poetic I'm poeattit.
- I like to mess up mess halls to be literal and then I
convert them into halls.
- I could invent a parachute for a parakeet and call
the bird a paraparakeet.
- Ge-off: A woman from the Current in St.
Louis took this picture.
Emperor MAR: How did you get the picture back?
- Amnesia is a strange thing. It makes me wonder if
I've had it before
because how would I remember if I did? There seems to be no way of
- Ge-off: Hope to see you in the past?
Emperor MAR: Oh yeah seeing me in the past is the easiest way
to see me if you already know me.
- You're so great that on an alphabetic scale with A
being the worst you'd be asleep.
- Food for thought if you can fit it in your tum
- (While Looking at the night sky). Which one
are these stars is the sun?
- Every time I sleep I live a dream.
Assembled January 19-20, 2010. Organized January 19, 2010
All written by Emperor
MAR in 2009 except #14 & #16 written by Emperor MAR
Enornal Fornitude Published by: P-I-G-S,