|5 years of Pie Inc. brings us to what was done at the beginning all those 5 years ago|
rewriting quotes, historical events, etc. about the beloved food pie.
- The vastness of nature can reveal how small our pies are, how fleeting our hunger & how limitless our taste buds.
- The secret of conservation: Don't use more than you need (unless it is pie)
- The best meals leave no trace on the plate & indelible marks on your blood sugar.
- Be open to trying new pies; you never know which might be a perfect taste.
- Pie has no border. You bake it somewhere, smell it anywhere, & eat it everywhere.
- Time, trials, or triumphs: share them with others, you'll likely share pie, so don't share!
- One can eat alone, but two have each other to complain about.
- Each passing year increases weight of those who have eaten pie the longest.
- If you speak your mind clearly, you won't have to shout that you want pie.
- Words can define tastes but only action can prove them (EAT PIE!).
- The thrill of pie eating belongs to anyone with the courage to reach beyond the 300 lb. weight mark.
- The story of your life consists of countless finished chapters & one blank page. You drank a book didn't you?
- Hate your limits. They define your next great inability to finish a large pie.
- Begin counting your fat cells, and you may discover they're numberless.
- The greatest pie is impossible to keep or increase, but gains in weight the more it is eaten.