December 31, 2011
New Music by MARS
A musical and aural journey
life in the year 2011.
Mister Wonderful is dedicated to my dad who passed away August 15th.
December 30, 2011
Cured of Sin & Made Whole
December 29, 2011
by Love, Selflessness by Supply
December 22, 2011
Perfect Like You? Are You Serious God?
Be or To Become?
Perhaps the best thing to have encyclopedic
knowledge of is an encyclopedia.
Links: Lessons 2011
December 21, 2011
The one thing Santa Claus wants for Christmas
royalties for all the places his likeness has appeared.
Links: Lessons 2011
December 20, 2011
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very
nose. Unfortunately his brother Barry the black nosed reindeer didn't
and one foggy Christmas Eve he was hit by a car.
Links: Lessons 2011
December 16, 2011
by The Light of His Glory & Grace
December 15, 2011
and Cooperation, God's Will and God's Best
December 7, 2011
Forgetaboutit! Jesus Christ is The End of Sin for All Those Who Trust
December 6, 2011
is Love Means God Loves You
December 1, 2011
Loves You For You
& Unforsakable, Fellowship Never Broken
November 30, 2011
November Posts on My Loved by
We Really Live For God?
Are Loved as He is Loved
Are Always Able to Grow in Truth
Guilt, Grace, and Motivation
Under the Yoke of Jesus
Thoughts on Jesus Washing the Disciple's Feet in John 13
Family of God
or Submission? Defeat or Victory?
Paul Shame People?
November 1, 2011
Amazing technology from the very early 90s!!
October 31, 2011
of Revised Posts/Teachings on my Loved by God Blog
October 28, 2011
Anniversary of using the name Piemerica
New Comedy Quotes Collection:
1. I'm a lot like Spider-Man. I'm a man. Hey I didn't say we were
2. When someone tells me that I'm funny the pressure is on to think of
a funny response.. because comedy is better than reciprocal
graciousness, at least that is what they taught me in jerk school. Boy
my teacher at jerk school was such a.. nice guy. He should have been
fired but I guess when you are tying to learn to be a jerk someone
teaching you to be nice is a real jerk move. Perhaps I should punch him
in the face as a sign of gratitude..
3. I went to a five star resort. Yeah, the view at night was terrible.
4. I always knew that I'd never think of this day coming.
5. I'm a millionaire because I have a million air.
6. That doesn't smell smart.
7. T/i\r/e\s/ (Slashed tires)
8. I'll keep an eye out for it and by that I mean I will keep my eye
out of your head and in mine.
9. I want to be a single dad. I don't want my wife to marry anyone
else. I want to be the only dad for my kids.
10. I realize that they are comedians. That's what they do, they
comeed. But why do they have to be so disrespectful?
11. Are you a he or she or a sheesh!?
12. What are your 2 1/1 favorite things about where you live?
13. Can you tell me where the nearest far away is?
14. If you could live anywhere you want but only for 5 seconds where
would it be? It would have to look good and not be deadly cold but if
it is too good you can only live there for 5 seconds and that would be
15. These jokes are for the .7 fans Piemerica has. .7, how is that
possible? Well the one fan we have has decreased his interest in us by
16. I hear you have age too.
17. Wow, context, I like that word and the thing that it is.
18. I believe dinosaurs existed and I make no bones about it.
19. I need to compact (instead of stretch).
20. I'm addicted to air. I breathe in 29,307 times a day and I'm
thinking of getting a surgery to where I don't have to breathe out.
21. I kept it a secret until I talked to someone.
22. This sort of thing is not my 39.
23. Nathan Barnatt:Watching dolphins!! California rules!
Emperor MAR:California passed
a law that
forces everyone there to watch dolphins?
24. Stranger: this is fun
MAR: yeah I use the word "this" some times!
i use it all the time, i think
MAR: that is too much and irresponsible
25. Stranger: ohh okay sweet..
MAR: your sweet dropped some sugar
26. Stranger: Jamaicans? I've never met one.
MAR: You've always met them in pairs huh?
27. Stranger:how so
Emperor MAR: yes
it is very so
28. Stranger: hah
MAR: i am going to use the magic of typing and type what you just said
29. Boss:Are you working hard or hardly working?
MAR:I'm hardly working hard. Which, I guess, is just regular working.
30. Young Adult: I grew up on Apple Jacks cereal!
MAR: That's sad, my parents gave me a bed.
31. Stranger: That is very sound advice.
MAR: Yeah especially when I say it out loud.
32. Being 1: You know what?
2: No what?
1: You just said what, that means you know what
2: Oh sorry
33. Empress Lori: Just forget about it.
MAR: You are asking too much of me.
34. Being 1: My Stomach says growl
MAR: My stomach says meow
35. Being 1: Lord, please bless this meal I have cooked.
2 to Being 3: Why is he doing that? Is he that bad of a cook?
36. If my dad had a dog it would be dog and dad, pup and pap, puppy and
pappy, k9 and uh father...
37. I had a great time the other day at a place which shall remain
nameless. I don't know why they refuse to name it. It makes it so hard
for me to reference.
38. It didn't take that long, it only took oneever.
Jibber Jabber 2011 Established
* I need your help. The evil Dr.
going to turn all the world's beans into rabbits.
This will wreck the world's economy because rabbits are
to prepare than beans.
* What is a pact? Is that like when you squeeze the glass jelly jar
* I was at the carnival last month and I got mugged! Yeah they had this
great booth where they put your face on a mug. I love it!
* I'm reading a Reader's Digest my wife brought home. I like it but it
is not back lit! What is this 1992?
* If you broke an E it would form an F. So how come Full is more than
Empty? Can you tell me that?
* This is a men's room. This is a men's room. But it ain't nothin'
without a toilet.
* Is the moment this moment or an unrelated important moment?
* I can call you a lot of things but I am too polite or not polite
enough to do so.
* We are chums FOR SHARKS!
* You like the sweater my goat made on Friday for your tree stump?
* Grow up! (slowly by staying alive)
* "the fear" is a funny term, so funny I'm scared it concerns me (in a
pertaining sort of way)
* Phil is cool and bald, a shiny combination
* things are things except that thing
* If English is my first language is body language my zeroth language?
* Hey! Don't put that toy cow skull in her bed! She's gonna wake up
with a skull in her face! Well I guess she always does that.
* I'm only afraid to be myself when I'm in big trouble.
* When the truth hurts I knOW.
* The sense of humor is taste. I laugh at my ice cream all the time.
* I would get more friends if they would get me. Get it?
* I always spell zer0 wrong. I put 0 at the end but no one seems to
* Discuss the difference in color of a lemon and a stick of butter.
* An is short for Ann with two ns.
* Adds comedy to outfit.
* Zany is a combination of outrageous, radical, and silly.
* I need the William Crease from your forearm-bag.
* Take a break at 4:30????:??????????????????????????????
* I was thinking that my dad and I would have been age buddies, 62 and
26. This is the first time I thought of this but when I was 15 he was
51 and when I was 04 he was 40.
* ./|\. A dot jumping over a wall
* I had a piece of paper that was too wrinkled to fax so I made a copy
of it and faxed the copy. When I was sending it I said to myself (and
them sorta..), "Now you're gonna get it!"
* You want to know what I hate? When you tell people what you hate then
they annoy you by doing it on purpose. I hate that.
* Just because everybody doesn't dig it doesn't mean you should stop
* I've never been on an aeroplane but I have been on a ground plain.
They don't sound much different to me, only about 50% different to be
I owned a buffet I would
die of non-starvation.
* If I can get away with eating
it that means
I am smarter than it, that is how I never eat the sun, I blow at the
sky but it never cools.
* Which is the latter part of a ladder?|
Conan O'Brien Twitter Bio Suggestions
* Tom Hanks named me CoCo now I'm naming Him ToTo. #TeamToTo
* COB in LA on TBS & T (Twitter doesn't abbreviate well).
* Yes, I know the FedEx Pope. Jealous?
* Hi this is Aaron Bleyaert because Conan doesn't know how to tweet by
* Welcome to the Cone Zone
Chuck Norris Style Jokes for Ray Amsley
* Ray Amsley eats lightning and his leg regurgitates it onto your FACE!
* Ray Amsley taught Gawl Senglelis every action sequence pro that he
* Ray Amsley knows all the vowels, including the six you've never heard
* Rain forests aren't cut down by loggers. The trees commit suicide
when they realize that they can never be Ray Amsley's leg.
* One time Ray Amsley fell asleep in the woods and the moss that
gathered on his leg was used to make the ooze that mutated the Teenage
Mutant Amsley Turtles. They were later renamed the Teenage Mutant Ninja
Turtles because ninjas are considered less violent than Ray Amsley.
* Ray Amsley was going to star in Streets of Rage 4 but "Rage" and "4"
weren't superlative enough to describe Ray Amsley. But Ray still grand
uppers someone every time you press "A" on your Sega Genesis controller.
* Ray Amsley doesn't need a Blockbuster Rewards card. He rewards
Blockbuster every time he walks into one because his mere presence
makes every action scene in every movie 15 minutes longer. This is also
why Ray is banned from standing next to the internet.
* Mega Man is based on Ray Amsley but the wooden leg was changed to the
mega buster because the game was too easy with the wooden leg.
Ray Amsley Youtube
is The Word of God, Illumination, & The Value of Scripture
October 26, 2011
use the word "Assembly" instead of "Church" Part II: The Body of Christ
Links: Why use the word "Assembly" instead
"Church" Part I
As dirt is bad for appearances so dirty words are bad for
People go out to lunch because they are into lunch.
Remixes dare to grant the wish of, "I wish this repetitive pop song was
even more repetitive."
If you ever hear fresh squeezed orange juice being advertised don't
believe it because juice can't be squeezed.
The top hat had an unsuccessful sequel called the bottom hat. It was
essentially portable chamber pot. Although it came in handy for many a
dandy even the French found it too foul.
October 19, 2011
Piemerica's Double Chicken Lessons of/for the Day 10/19/11
Regardless of if the chicken or
the egg came
first it was tasty right from the start.
Chicken fries would be called "fried chicken" if the name had not
already been taken. Unfortunately the name "French fries" was also
October 12, 2011
September 27, 2011
New Teaching/Scripture Collection
View on Sin
September 22, 2011
Blog Name Change: Loved by God,
I've changed the name of my blog
God, Love Others" to "Loved by God, Loving Others" because my life has
changed from a commands based life of "this is what God wants us to do
so let's make Him happy" to a love based life of "God loves me and is
already happy so I will love others out of the overflow of Him loving
Loved by God, Loving Others Blog
September 21, 2011
Piemerica's Lesson of/for the Day 9/21/11
The hippest way to say that you
are about to
cry is to say, "Immma rock a tear."
Accomplished All Things Necessary to Fulfill the Law
September 12-16, 2011
Lesson Mania Week 2011
If you tell a mime to mime its
it will be a mime miming a mime. Then you will have a double mime and
Winners are quitters because they always quit when they are done
If English is your first language then body language is your zeroth
The reason women like to be called baby is because it makes them feel
Since when were bats and robins friends? Since April 1940 I guess.
I have a small apt. It is so small it doesn't even have all the letters.
Don't wait for someone to give you advice just go out there and take it!
They say, "When it rains it pours" But really rain is just a bunch of
When they combined bumper pool with bumper cars bumper boats were
Sometimes people are told to give 110%. 100% is the most one person can
give so to give 110% there must be a second guy giving 10%.
Some people are only afraid to be themselves when they are in trouble.
Eating dinner don't make ya thinner it makes swell up in your center
Asia Minor and Asia Augmented 7th are long time enemies.
Putting a tiger into a bear cage won't make the tiger a bear but it
will make the bear cage a tiger cage.
I figured out how Christians can be in Christ. It is because God is
Sound advice is easy to give just give advice out loud.
12AM and 11AM are a lot farther apart than you'd think.
Sometimes it is now.
Ignorance is bliss. That is why it is fun to act ignorant.
Fun Food Fact: The Hamburger was named after the French and Indian War.
Fun War Fact: There aren't any.
Moon walking a dog sounds like a lot more fun than walking a dog.
The original name for the football huddle was "team hug" but the
coaches felt bad because they were left out. So it was renamed huddle
which is a French word meaning, "That hug thing that sports guys do."
The stupidest question is "Is this a Question?"
Retired is like regular tired but tired again because you are old.
Don't put a toy cow skull in your little sister's bed. She's gonna wake
up with a skull in her face! Well I guess she always does that.
Slang is not cool.
Someone coined the phrase "coined the phrase."
Shampoo first sounds like the last thing you would want to put in your
hair. Sham and poo. But if there is any kind poo that I'd touch it
would be sham-poo.
All profanities originate in the French language.
Facts suck! Except the ones that I like.
You know you are afraid of gossip when you won't name your daughter
because you are afraid someone will talk about her behind her back.
The sarcastic remark "very original" is very unoriginal.
September 16, 2011
God by the New Way of the Spirit and Not the Old Way of The Law
September 12, 2011
Life of God vs. The Knowledge of Good and Evil
September 7, 2011
New Lyrics on AllPoetry
26 and I Miss You
still life behind these eyes
Despite being dry from the tears I cry
I wish we were all gone
And moving on
But there is no end in sight
And I know that sight doesn't mean much
I don't want you to come back
I want to go with you
I don't want you to be stuck here
I just want to be with you
If our God doesn't come today
I don't want to talk, I don't want to play
I wish we were gone
Come on, Come on
There is nothing I can do, to stop the way I am
I don't need a voice
I don't need a plan
I just want to be with you
Still I know I will make it through
The light hasn't left me
I know the light is shining brighter on you
There is still life
We are both alive
But I can't go to you
I can't go to you
August 29, 2011
"With God" Instead of "For God"
August 23, 2011
God Prepared Me for My Dad's Death
August 19, 2011
dad Art Reyes died on
Monday (the 15th). I can't
really put into words what it is like to lose from this earth the most
loving and irreplaceable man I've ever known. You would have just had
to have been there with us sharing Jesus, life, and love together.
August 10, 2011
August 5, 2011
My Own Snappy Answers To Stupid Questions: Highway Patrol Edition
Post on The Idiotical
August 2, 2011
Unexpected Fun in Chicago
July Posts on My Love God, Love Others Blog
the Heart to the Mind
God Desire for All of His Laws to Be Obeyed?
is better to live by the law or the Spirit of God?
Abounding in Grace
Trust in God
June 15, 2011
that Leads to Obedience
Piemerica's Top 11 Lessons of 2010
11. Every moment is the greatest
10. When someone requests "Listen to me." they are only referring to
verbal communication and not other noises they may make.
9. My dad's name is Art but other people have names too.
8. A paranormal investigator is a normal investigator with a parachute.
7. An excellent way to earn quick cash is to rent out space in your
6. Age is a state of mind, the state of how old your mind is.
5. Fun Food Fact: Humans invented pizza in the past.
4. There is no wonder as to why so many people turn to crime, it is the
only way some of them can be wanted.
3. The only way you can find nothing is if you are looking for
2. Trains are invisible except for the solid parts.
1. There are stupid questions but stupid questions are better than
April 7, 2011
An Assortment of Dances for
Andy Richter to
I sent my Piemerican Dancing video from Boo! Bub? Boo. Bluh?
into the Team Coco
Solvebusters: Andy's dance assignment.
My video wasn't a winner but they
did ask me to fill out this private Questionnaire before posting it.
On what day and at what time (approximate if you have to) was this
shot? Could you tell us where it was shot?
I shot this in the evening at Orgil Park in Millington, TN
What inspires you?
The White Chocolate Farm
What can you tell us about your dance?
I created the various dances between 1999-2003. I danced them much in
high school. I was once walking down the street and a car stopped and
some people from my school demanded I dance a jig.
Are you okay with Turner Broadcasting showing this, even on television?
Yeah (You are the Turner that gives me free ice cream right?)
Andy's dance assignment
April 5, 2011
or What is the Bible About?
Hell and Lowerin' Heaven
April 3, 2011
to God in Christ Jesus
April 1, 2011
Got my ConeCraft Art into The CocoMoca Museum of Conan Art
The pig wandered into his hair unplanned.
Post on The CocoMoca Museum of Conan Art
March 31, 2011
Artwork for MARS single Im sent on lot
Links: Listen to the album Norvon Mac
March 30, 2011
The Father of Light Looks to Love
March 10, 2011
My Conan Fan Correction
Pie Talk Live! from September 1998
Pie Talk Live! was a one time
spoof of the
syndicated radio show Modern Rock Live! I did on a cassette in
September 1998 when I was 13 years old. This before I was using the
name Piemerica (this was under Pie Inc.)
I remember listening to rock interviews where the artists would admit
to illegal drug use in one way or another on air. I wondered they got
away with it so in this show the host sets up the guest to admit to
illegal drug use to get him arrested.
Because YouTube has
DailyMotion in video quality etc. I will be very slowly putting up all
Piemerica videos on this channel most of which have only appeared on
I am also putting up the Audio of Piemerican Disc on this channel.
March 8, 2011
The Word Leaders in the New Testament
February 27, 2011
Faith is Trust
February 24, 2011
Piemerica's 13th Anniversary
New Music by MARS
February 20, 2011
Love One Another
February 08, 2011
The Meaning of Life: Part 2, Understanding
January 22, 2011
The 10th Anniversary of Piemerica's Lessons with 8 New Lessons!
Comedy is for
losers (of seriousness
If cults had denominations they'd be called diffecults.
A good way to refer to nothing is by saying "almost something."
Jerks suck especially when I call them jerks. They get all mad and act
If you don't like Wednesday you'd be like "When's this day gonna end?"
Naval oranges are grown on boats.
Europeans suck at being from somewhere else.
The sense of humor is taste.
Here is Our First Lesson from
Don't play dead in a freshly dug
Jibber Jabber 2010 Updated
* What do you have to
say about talking?
* Speak in post-egg accents
* Do matches match?
* In the summer I decided to take out the trash during the rainfall so
I took my raincoat. The result due to the heat ended in the same soaked
* You sound like you're sleeping because you aren't saying anything and
that is what you do when you are asleep.
* What is this.
This is what.
* Can you give me directions to your farm? If you don't have a farm
that is ok I just want some more corn.
* Can I tell you what I think or would that be talking and not thinking?
* Bluegrass tastes better than rock and rap. Unless the rap you are
talking about is the tortilla with food in it.
* YouTube kept the tube alive because we are going to flat screens with
* Today I am 300 months old. What will I be tomorrow? Only time will
* Here are some notes I took: ♫♪♪♫
* I heard today is a month. Do my ears tell time?
* Break the Sauce
* I like shoes because they keep me from knowing how hard the ground of
places I don't take my shoes off is.
* Masked potatoes
* Those goons! Next time I see the government I'm gonna be really
confused because how can you see an entity like that?
* What neutral color do you feel most neutral about?
* What is your fourth favorite primary color?
* Talk like a keyboard you say "Enter" at the beginning and
"Escape" at the end.
* Is this a question.
* How many fingers am I holding down?
* What is your eighth favorite day of the week?
* How old aren't you?
* Monotype instead of stereotype
* You gotta crank this down some.
Tearableness - Being terrible at tearing paper.
January 6, 2011
New Excerpt from (The Joe)'s Autobiography:
The Dreaded Ankle
(The Joe) knew that if he could
ankle race that he'd be able
to peel an onion anytime he wanted. But the questions continued to
arise in his mind, "Do I want to? Do I even know what an onion is?"
Earlier that week (The Joe) started working on his new humble onion
farm. How can an onion farm be humble? I don't know. I never really got
the whole "words" thing. Anypath, (The Joe) wised up and started
growing vegetables for his people at the advice of Metacom because he
said it was all the rage in Abodrites. (The Joe) had a calm
appreciation for rage so he promptly followed Metacom's advice. (The
Joe) chose onions as the vegetable of choice because of the onion
depeelers he had passed out previously to battle ineptitude related
famine. (The Joe) thought if he named a "peeler" a "depeeler" that it
would peel in reverse and thus create onions for everyone out of
nothing. It didn't work. (The Joe) chalked up this impossibility to the
fact that the English language didn't really exist yet rather than the
fact that words and names no longer create matter.
(The Joe) was tired of only sleeping twice a week so he left his
assistant, Ciniod the Imaginary Horseshoe, to farm the onions. Metacom
tried to get (The Joe) to reconsider his decision a few days later
because Ciniod was really lazy at farming on account that he don't
exist. (The Joe) was furious at the idea and said, "This is an outrage!
Or an inrage, or satisfying, yeah that is it." Furious about his
satisfaction (The Joe) allowed Metacom's late friend Jia Fu to be the
new onion farmer. Metacom pleaded with (The Joe) that dead people
couldn't farm but (The Joe) confidently said, "He's under the ground so
he can do a better job than we can."
(The Joe)'s moronicity caused Metacom to appeal straight to the
Piemerican people who he rallied behind himself to challenge (The Joe)
to a governing contest the only way he knew how, a dreaded ankle race!
The ankle race was especially dreaded because it was so boring and
impossible to drag yourself with just your ankles. Once the Piemerican
people heard Metacom's dumb idea for the ankle race as he challenged
(The Joe) they decided that they enjoyed enjoyment, rest, &
pleasure far more than boring old 'control of our government and well
being races' and left never to be written about again. Oh, except in
this book and on the sign for the race that said "Come one, come all!"
They would be included in the all. But other than that they were never
written about again, at least not anything I've read, whoever I am.
(The Joe) was ready for the race because he was already laying in bed
and he quickly won the race by a long shot because Odicin the Real
Horseshoe shot Metacom in the ankle with a horseshoe arrow. Metacom did
not like a life altering injury anymore than he liked losing ankle
races. Metacom's wife Joy was broken hearted because she knew after
this sentence that her character would never be mentioned in (The
Joe)'s autobiography again. Joy was angry and attacked (The Joe)
because not only had her husband been horseshoe arrowed but she was
wrong about her assumption that (The Joe) wouldn't write about her
attacking him in his book. Ciniod and Odicin placed bets on who would
win the fight between Joy and (The Joe). But (The Joe) wouldn't hit a
woman he'd only edit out how much she hit him.
Links: (The Joe)'s
Piemerica Year in